BP COILS RESISTORS BY ASPIRE
Replacement kanthal A1 or mesh resistors for excellent flavor reproduction and big vapor clouds.
What equipment can I use BP coils resistors with?Aspire
BP resistors are compatible with the BP80 pod kit, BP80 cartridge, Finixx kit, Finixx clearomizer, Finixx empty cartridge, Onixx kit (only 0.6 ohm and 1.0 ohm), Onixx clearomizer (only 0.6 ohm and 1.0 ohm), Nautilus prime cartridge for BP coils, Nautilus prime X cartridge for BP coils, BP60 pod kit, Boxx kit, Rhea X kit, Rhea Dual kit, Huracan clearomizer (only 0.15, 0.17 0.3 ohm), Huracan Mini clearomizer (only 0.4, 0.6 and 1.0 ohm), BP Stik pod, Veynom LX pod kit, Veynom EX pod.
The different models of BP resistors
There are 6 versions available:
- 1.0 ohm BP resistor: MTL tight draw - for use between 10 and 16 watts - ratio 50PG/50VG to 80PG/20VG - compatible with high nicotine levels (0 to 18 mg), nicotine salts and CBD
- 0.6 ohm BP resistor: rDL draw - for use between 15 and 25 watts - ratio 50PG/50VG to 30PG/70VG - high nicotine rate compatible (0 to 12 mg)
- 0.4 ohm BP mesh resistor: rDL draw - for use between 25 and 35 watts - ratio 50PG/50VG to 30PG/70VG
- 0.3 ohm BP mesh resistor: DL draw - for use between 30 and 40 watts - ratio 50PG/50VG to 20PG/80VG
- 0.17 ohm BP mesh resistor: DL draw - for use between 45 and 55 watts - ratio 40PG/60VG to 20PG/80VG
- 0.15 ohm: DL overhead draw - use between 60 and 80 watts - ratio 40PG/60VG to 20PG/80VG
How to change a BP coil resistor (BP60, BP80, Finixx, Nautilus prime, Nautilus prime X cartridge)?
Resistors are easily changed by removing the cartridge from the pod and turning it upside down. Then pull on the coil to remove it and insert the new resistor. Replace everything and fill your tank. Wait a few minutes before vaping, to allow the cotton to soak up the liquid and avoid damaging your coil prematurely.
How do I change my BP coil resistor (Onixx, Huracan, Huracan Mini clearomizers)?
To change the resistor, unscrew the clearomizer base, pull on the coil and soak the new resistor in e-liquid, insert it in its slot and replace the base. Finally, wait a few minutes before vaping.
Please note that you need to change your resistor every 2 weeks or so, depending on your usage. Remember to replace your coil when you change flavor or smell a burnt taste.